By Edward Nawotka, Editor-in-Chief
This year Publishing Perspectives will once again be offering comprehensive, on-site coverage of the Frankfurt Book Fair. Will you be there?
Frankfurt Show Dailies from Publishing Perspectives
Publishing Perspectives will again publish full-color, magazine-format print editions during the Frankfurt Book Fair.
We are the ONLY on-site publication with distribution throughout the entire fairgrounds — not just Hall 8 — and at key hotels and venues, making our show dailies are the single best way for you to be seen and heard at Frankfurt.
Inside our pages, you will also find event listings at the Fair, news and interviews, as well as special supplements from our international publishing partners.
About our Show Dailies
- Publication Dates: 9, 10, 11, 12 October 2012
- Format: Full color, magazine format
- Distribution: All hall levels, centres and forums at the Frankfurt Book Fair; key hotels in Frankfurt
- Complete digital versions distributed via PDF through publishingperspectives.com, our email subscriber lists, and social networks
Our Show Dailies are THE best opportunity for you to generate new business by getting your ad in front of people who matter most. We offer flexible formats and affordable pricing. Talk to us today, as space is filling up fast.
For more information about advertising opportunities, as display ads or in the form of supplements, please contact Erin Cox, Business Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exclusive stories from Frankfurt Academy, TOC, Publishers Launch, StoryDrive, etc…
- Features on the evolving book trade, STM, education, comics, film, and gaming segments
- Special spotlight features covering e-books, digital innovation, self-publishing
- Profiles of international publishers, events, launches, authors, parties
- Guest editorials from top publishing professionals
- Rights marketplace and literary agents
- Guest of Honour program (New Zealand)
We will have numerous reporters and editors working on site to bring you up-to-the-minute coverage. And, note, we can report stories in multiple languages, including German, French, Spanish, Chinese and more. Just ask.
To pitch a story, contact: Edward Nawotka, Editor-in-Chief, at email@example.com