By Hannah Johnson
Reserve Ad Space Today!
Publishing Perspectives will again publish three full-color, large-format print editions the Frankfurt Book Fair this year on 6, 7 and 8 October.
As the ONLY publication with distribution throughout the entire fairgrounds and at key hotels and venues, our show dailies are the single best way for you to be seen and heard at Frankfurt.
Inside our pages, you will also find the official English-language event listings at the Fair, as well as special supplements from our international publishing partners.
About our Show Dailies
- Publication Dates: 6, 7 and 8 October 2010
- Format: Full color, tabloid-size newspaper
- Distribution: All hall levels at the Frankfurt Book Fair and at key hotels and venues
- Complete digital versions distributed through publishingperspectives.com, via email, and social networks
- Exclusive stories from Frankfurt’s new SPARKS program focusing on digital innovation
- Special spotlight features covering ebooks
- Rights and literary agents
- Guest of Honor program (Argentina)
- Top personalities in publishing
We offer the ONLY publication that is distributed throughout the entire fairgrounds — not just limited to Hall 8 — and the best opportunity for you to generate new business by getting your ad in front of people who matter most in this fast-changing publishing climate. Talk to us today!
For more information about advertising opportunities, please contact:
- Erin Cox, Business Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Hannah Johnson, Deputy Publisher, at email@example.com
Call for Stories
When our show dailies debuted last year at Frankfurt, Publishing Perspectives quickly became a daily “must read” for fairgoers who enjoyed its fresh take on the world of international publishing.
Do you have a story to tell? Are you launching a new company, seeking international partners or distribution, providing an innovative publishing service? Perhaps you’re hosting an event, author signing, information session or panel at the Fair? Do you want to contribute an editorial about a publishing issue you’re passionate about? Let us know.
Email Editor-in-chief Ed Nawotka with your story ideas, suggestions or submissions.
Last Year’s Issues
Check out our first Frankfurt Show Daily issue from 14 October 2009: