If you’re looking to recharge your book marketing strategy, boost your outreach success and build lasting relationships with readers and customers, don’t miss the Reaching Readers Conference on May 28. Here are 5 reasons to register.
You still have one week left to buy tickets for this exciting day of discussion, case studies and panels. Expert speakers from publishing, marketing, PR and advertising will share their experiences and knowledge, present real-world examples of successful marketing, and answer your questions.
Sneak Peek at Conference Topics
We interviewed some of our conference speakers ahead of the event to give you a preview of what they’ll discuss on May 28.
- Scholastic’s Social Media Director, Morgan Baden, on Teen Readers
- Neil Baptista of Odyl on Facebook for Publishers
- David Boyle, HarperCollins, On Understanding Consumers
- Publishing Consultant Ted Hill Talks Data
- Melissa Milsten Builds New Partnerships for Random House
- Wiley’s Jeanenne Ray on Building Reader Communities
- Jeff Yamaguchi, Abrams Books, Talks Advertising
Join our #reachingreaders Twitter Chats
For another look at what our conference speakers will discuss, tune in to our #reachingreaders Twitter chats all this week:
- Andrew Losowsky — Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. EST
- Jeffrey Yamaguchi — Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. EST
- David Boyle — Friday at 2:30 p.m. EST