By Siobhan O’Leary
International market research firm Media Control has released its first German bestseller list for e-books. The most downloaded titles for July 2010 were:
- Andreas Franz: Letale Dosis (Droemer) [Lethal Dose]
- Tommy Jaud: Hummeldumm (S. Fischer) [Bumble Dumb]
- Kate Morton: Der verborgene Garten (Diana Verlag) [The Hidden Garden]
- Stieg Larsson: Vergebung (Heyne) [The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest]
- Sebastian Fitzek: Der Augensammler (Droemer) [The Eye Collector]
Media Control plans to release the list on a monthly basis starting in October, when it will also release more details about the reporting method.