By Mark Garcia-Prats
GLOBALOCAL: The Forum for Content is a one day conference taking place in New Delhi, India on November 26, 2010. The Conference “will explore the domination of a largely western culture (or the ‘actual’ English speaking world) of the markets in the post-colonial economies and the emergence of the local player in the ‘other’ English speaking world.”
Below are the topics of discussion session:
– The English Speaking Market in the UK and the US versus India and South Africa
– Australia, New Zealand and Canada: Similarities and Challenges
– Cross Currents: Exploring Local Markets vis-à-vis Going Global
– Going Global, Going Digital
– Google, Ipad in the ‘Other’ World: Who Are the New Players?
– Similar Scenarios: The Case of the Arab World
– Providing Service: Language Proficiency and Competent Back Office
– Future Scenario: Sharing Markets, Buying Out
Hurry and register now! Seating is limited.
More information, email Mary Therese Kurkalang at email@example.com