The Publishing Perspectives Stage Returns to the 2016 Frankfurt Book Fair!
About the Stage
When: 19-22 October 2016
Where: Hall 6.0 E11, Frankfurt Book Fair
All sessions are free to attend for anyone with a ticket to the Frankfurt Book Fair.
Our curated program highlights timely issues and trends in English-language and international publishing.
Interested in speaking on the stage?
Frankfurt Book Fair exhibitors may book 30- and 60-minute speaking slots on the PP stage. Email Michelle Turnbach for pricing and information.
2016 Program & Speakers
We will announce more details of our 4-day program shortly.
- Naina Bajekal, Senior Editor, Newsweek Europe (UK)
- Juergen Boos, Director, Frankfurt Book Fair (Germany)
- George Burgess, CEO and Founder, Gojimo (UK)
- Gianrico Carofiglio, Bestselling Author (Italy)
- Richard Charkin, Executive Director, Bloomsbury (UK)
- CJ Evans, Editorial Director, Two Lines Press (USA)
- Guilherme Filippone, Head of YA Marketing, Planeta (Brazil)
- Alex Hardy, Publishing Lawyer, Harbottle & Lewis (UK)
- Michael Holtmann, Executive Director, Center for the Art of Translation (USA)
- Andy Hunter, Publisher & COO of Catapult (USA)
- Kris Kliemann, Global Rights Expert (USA)
- Lotte Kluitman, Editor, Blossom Books (Netherlands)
- Minghui Ma, Editor, Educational Science Publishing House (China)
- Ed Marino, CEO, CodeMantra (USA)
- Fiona McCrae, Publisher, Graywolf Press (USA)
- Richard Mollet, Head of European Government Affairs, RELX Group (UK)
- Nujeen Mustafa, Author of One Girl’s Incredible Journey from War-torn Syria in a Wheelchair (Germany / Syria)
- Jeffry Leppendorf, Executive Director, CLMP (USA)
- Emma Smith, Editor, Trapeze Books (UK)
- Justine Solomons, Founder, Byte the Book (UK)
- Guy Standing, Author of The Corruption of Capitalism (UK)
- Jane Tappuni, Head of Marketing and Business Development, IPR License (UK)
- George Walkley, Head of Digital, Hachette (UK)
- Gaby Wood, Literary Director, Man Booker Prize (UK)
From Wednesday, October 19 to Friday, October 21, speakers will include innovators, leaders and publishing experts from around the world who are shaping the book business.
On Saturday, October 22, the stage will host a full-day program dedicated to self-publishing and indie authors.