By Porter Anderson, Editor-in-Chief | @Porter_Anderson
Cultural Assumptions and International RightsHere’s a look at what’s planned for the third and final day of the Jerusalem International Book Forum.
9:30 a.m. Israel Daylight Time (GMT + 3)
Reframing Cultural Assumptions: Women, Identity, Diversity, and the Road Ahead for Publishing
- Moderator Porter Anderson (Publishing Perspectives)
- Mitzi Angel (Farrar Straus & Giroux)
- Natalie Jerome (Curtis Brown)
- Vera Michalski-Hoffman (Libella)
- Véronique Cardi (Éditions Jean-Claude Lattès
11:15 a.m. Israel Daylight Time (GMT + 3)
Workshop With the 2022 Zev Birger Editorial Fellowship Participants
- Sponsored by the Susanna Zevi Agenzia Letteraria
3 p.m. Israel Daylight Time (GMT + 3)
Foreign Rights: Working as an Agent or Scout in a Foreign Country
- Moderator Daniela Schlingmann (Daniela Schlingmann Literary Scouting)
- Stephanie Barrouillet (SB Rights Agency)
- Amy Spangler (AnatoliaLit)
- Stephanie Cabot (Susanna Lea Associates)
- Li Kangqin (New River Literary)
Participation in all Forum events requires pre-registration.
More from Publishing Perspectives on the Jerusalem International Book Forum is here, more from us on international publishing conferences and events is here, and more on the Zev Birger Editorial Fellowship is here.
More on the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on international book publishing is here.