IPR License—the first fully transactional rights and licensing marketplace within the publishing industry—is looking for an Account Manager with a ‘can-do’ attitude to join its growing team in their Central London office.
- Overseeing account management activities with existing IPR members, as the day to day point of contact from initial account set up onwards, including site visits as and when required
- Marketing and communications liaison both internally and externally, including with regional branch offices
- Trouble-shooting existing accounts when necessary, identifying potential and existing problems and working towards a resolution, using the help of other team members where required.
- Increasing visibility for members via the company magazine, website, promotions and partnerships
- Creating documentation for customers on how to use the platform and providing demonstrations of its functionality when required.
- Facilitating communication between customers and the sales, audience development and product management teams
The successful candidate will be a highly organized team player, with a proven track record as a strong communicator—both verbally and in writing; have at least one year’s experience in publishing, and an interest in marketing and customer outreach. They will also ideally have some account management experience, including the use of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com; the ability to quickly understand client needs, and an ability to align communications around a company’s product strengths. Above all, they must be able to adapt to the fast-moving nature of the company’s business and be willing to play a key role in its ongoing growth and development.
The role is a permanent position and based in Central London. Some occasional travel to Book Fairs may also be required.
Friday 14th October 2016. Early applications will be prioritised.
For additional information or to apply for this position, please contact Fiona Carr, Senior Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please provide a CV, cover letter, and your current salary details in your application.
Salary: Competitive salary package