The Frankfurt Book Fair is seeking Ambassadors to help promote the Fair’s exclusive Business Club.
The Frankfurt Book Fair Business Club once again offers an all-round package of services and a book fair experience with added value. In a central location, it provides exclusive options for meetings, a quiet working area, inspiring events and many networking opportunities. Business Ticket holders take advantage of the Club’s comfortable atmosphere for their business appointments or for a quiet retreat, and compile their own events and networking program, flexibly and according to their needs.
Trade visitors as well as exhibitors can choose between a 1-day ticket and a 6-day ticket. The 6-day ticket also includes entry to the conferences of the Frankfurt Book Fair, on the Tuesday before the fair.
You can read more about the Business Club here.
Tasks: What Does a Business Club Ambassador Do?
Spread the Word (before the Frankfurt Book Fair):
- Inform his / her professional network about the Business Club and the ticket benefits regularly. E.g.
- Tweets on Twitter about the Business Club and its full range of services
- Updates: editorial contribution on Linkedin, Xing, and Direct e-mails
- Web banner on own website, Integration in newsletter.
- Invite his / her best friends with a special discount: 25% OFF with personalized promotional code.
Coverage on-site: Spread the word about topics, trends and quotes from the B2B program via social media
Documentation: of word-of-mouth activities until October 14, 2015, in order to be allowed to participate as a Business Club Ambassador.
Benefits: What Does a Business Club Ambassador Get?
Access: complimentary 6-day trade visitor ticket BUSINESS (value: EUR 990)
Participation: Visit the FBF pre-conferences on Oct 13, 2015, as well as the B2B program and the various networking events at the Business Club
- Print: Name, Position, Company in Business Club Ambassador list in the printed Business Club brochure
- Online: Name, Position, Company on the Business Club website with link to website, social media profile or else
- On-site: Special sticker that indicates you as Business Club Ambassador
Meetings: Invite your clients and peer for your business appointments to the Business Club.
Contribution: Opportunity to become an expert in the Ask the Expert sessions at the Business Club (optional; topics and time slots subject to confirmation by FBF staff)
Treat: Daily free business breakfast, lunch buffet, coffee and water, happy hour plus free WiFi.
Discount: With your personal promotional code your friends can benefit from a 25% discount on the regular ticket prices.
You can apply to be a Business Club Ambassador here. The application deadline is July 31, 2015.