By Hannah Johnson
On day two of the Frankfurt Book Fair, the Publishing Perspectives team of journalists interviewed publishers, agents and digital experts from around the world to bring you the most up-to-date news from the largest publishing industry event.
Inside this issue, you’ll find:
- Penguin Random House CEO Markus Dohle on the merger and the digital vs. print business
- A Cheat Sheet to Brazilian Literature
- Report on I Am Malala, which has already sold into 21 territories
- Hot Titles from Scandinavian Publishers in Frankfurt
- Snapshots of Global Publishing Markets
- Reminiscences from literary agents who were in the original LitAg 35 years ago
- and more!