By Hannah Johnson
On the final day of the Frankfurt Book Fair, the Publishing Perspectives team reports on the latest news from publishers at the fair. From India to China, Brazil to Finland, publishers in Frankfurt are working harder than ever to form new business partnerships, discover hidden gems in the literary world, and to find new solutions to the ever-present change that has become the new norm in publishing.
In this issue, you’ll find:
- News about the Astrid Lindgren and FutureBook shortlis awards
- 10 Facts About Brazil’s Book Market
- Introductions to the next Guest of Honor countries, Finland (2014) and Indonesia (2015)
- Reports about startups Flipintu and Sprint Beyond the Book
- Market report on India
- Interview with Pedro Herz, CEO of Brazilian bookstore chain Livraria Cultura
- and more!