By Hannah Johnson
The 2015 Frankfurt Book Fair kicked off with a new conference (The Markets: Global Publishing Summit), a call for freedom of speech (Salman Rushdie spoke at the opening press conference), and plenty of talk about rights and licensing (International Rights Directors meeting).
Publishing Perspectives’ show daily covers all this and more. Download our edition and find out what you need to know on the first day of the Frankfurt Book Fair.Download the Show Daily »
In this issue:
- Freedom of Speech Under Threat, Says Rushdie
- Is Twitter a Book Publishing Company?
- More Government Support for Chinese Publishing Promised
- The Ten Commandments of Selling to French Publishers
- Editorial: Where is Publishing’s Jet Pack?
- High-Speed Korea is a Test-Bed for Edtech
- Very Important Reason to Visit Australia
- PLUS: Photos, event listings and more!