By Hannah Johnson
From CEO talks to discussions about translation, licensing and education of the future, the first official day of the Frankfurt Book Fair 2015 was buzzing. The global publishing industry filled the halls to talk about business, traditional and cutting-edge, and to meet new people. The Publishing Perspectives team was there as well to capture the trends, news and goings on.
Download our Frankfurt Book Fair Show Daily for Thursday, October 15, 2015 to find out what’s happening at the world’s largest gathering of the global book industry:Download the Show Daily »
In this issue:
- Hachette CEO Nourry and “The Way to Death”
- Editorial: The Profit of Publishing with Purpose
- The New Gourmet Gallery in Frankfurt
- Simon & Schuster CEO Seeks to Master Data
- The Search for the World’s Best Bookstore
- Inside the Classroom of the Future
- Making Literature Travel Between Europe and Asia
- Stand Up for Your Rights
- SaltWay Proves There’s Still Room for Quality
- and more!