By Hannah Johnson
Over the course of the week, the global publishing industry has come together in Frankfurt to discuss the latest opportunities and trends, and to network on an international level to grow the business. Publishing Perspectives spoke with global CEOs, small startups and publishers from countries across the world to bring you the latest information on what’s happening at the Frankfurt Book Fair.
Download our show daily for Friday, October 16, 2015 here:Download the Show Daily »
In this issue:
- HarperCollins Positive About New Fair Layout
- Indonesian Startup Gives Books a New Dimension
- “Would you like an ebook with that?”
- Editorial: The Life-Changing Magic of Translations
- Agent Profile: Young and Dynamic in Rome
- The Astier Pécher Agency Expands to Asia
- Flanders and Netherlands Present 2016 Guest of Honor Concept
- Follett: Video Games Are an Art Form
- Springer Nature Introduces New Brand
- Arab Publishers Tackle Challenges with Energy and Passion
- Children’s Books: To Film and Back Again
- Photos from the Fair and more!