By Edward Nawotka, Editor-in-Chief
The Frankfurt Book Fair starts in a little more than ten days, so are you prepared? Of course not. You really can’t totally prepare for Frankfurt, you just have to give in to the experience. Well, over the years we’ve shared some of our own hard won knowledge about how to best navigate the fair and deal with the crowds.
You can find a selection of our past “Frankfurt Tips” and tools, here.
- Make a Custom Events List
- Using Public Transportation in Frankfurt
- Get Cultured in Frankfurt
- How to Party in the Halls
- Late Night? Nowhere to Go: Head to the Hof!
- What is Where: Hotels Near the Fairgrounds
My piece of advice: go ahead and “be American” and bring that refillable commuter mug. Do you really want to be drinking hot liquid out of those flimsy, always-on-the-verge of melting plastic cups? Not me…
But perphaps the most important thing to remember is to leave those high heels at home. Especially if you plan to spend any time in Hall 8.