By Edward Nawotka
Are you going to the Frankfurt Book Fair? Do you have a story to tell? If you are launching a new company, seeking international partners or distribution, providing an innovative publishing service, let us know. Perhaps you’re hosting an event, author signing, information session or panel at the Fair, let us know. Do you want to contribute an editorial on a publishing issue you’re passionate about, let us know. Throughout the months of September and October we’ll be previewing many of the key events that will take place at the Frankfurt Book Fair.
Send us with your story ideas, suggestions or submissions to me, Edward Nawotka at email@example.com
Don’t delay, our space is limited and filling up fast.
Frankfurt Show Dailies from Publishing Perspectives
Publishing Perspectives will again publish four full-color, magazine-format print editions during the Frankfurt Book Fair. When our show dailies debuted two years ago at Frankfurt,Publishing Perspectives quickly became a daily “must read” for fairgoers who enjoyed its fresh take on the world of international publishing.
And as the ONLY publication with distribution throughout the entire fairgrounds — not just Hall 8 — and at key hotels and venues, our show dailies are the single best way for you to be seen and heard at Frankfurt.
Inside our pages, you will also find event listings at the Fair, news and interviews, as well as special supplements from our international publishing partners.
About our Show Dailies
- Publication Dates: 11, 12, 13, and 14 October 2011
- Format: Full color, magazine format
- Distribution: All hall levels, centres and forums at the Frankfurt Book Fair; key hotels in Frankfurt
- Complete digital versions distributed through publishingperspectives.com, via email, and social networks
- Exclusive stories from Frankfurt Academy, StoryDrive and SPARKS programs
- Special spotlight features covering e-books, devices, and more
- Rights and literary agents
- Guest of Honour program (Iceland)
- Top personalities in publishing
We offer the ONLY publication that is distributed throughout the entire fairgrounds — not just limited to Hall 8 — and the best opportunity for you to generate new business by getting your ad in front of people who matter most in this fast-changing publishing climate. Talk to us today!
For more information about advertising opportunities, please contact: