Dedicated data strategies are crucial for successful digital offerings. How can metadata help to market, license or develop products? Find out at this Frankfurt Academy Conference hosted by Ed Nawotka, founder and Editor-in-Chief of Publishing Perspectives.
The Metadata Perspectives conference will tackle the all-important subject of metadata from a variety of points of view, progressing through the typical workflow of a publisher, from print to digital.
The conference takes place during the Frankfurt Book Fair, 13 October 2011, 9:30 am to 2 pm. The Early Bird Discount ends TODAY, July 29. Reserve your space now at www.book-fair.com/metadata.
Presenters at this year’s conference include:
- Fran Toolan, Firebrand Technologies, USA
- Ingrid S. Goldstein, Knowledge Architectures, UK/Germany
- Michael Bhaskar of Profile Books, UK
- Steve Paxhia: Chairman, Jouve North America
- Jonathan Hevenstone, EVP of Jouve North America
- Editorial department of Sourcebooks, USA
- and others
Why should you attend?
- Learn how to make your books and authors sell better in eShops
- Make your catalogue fit for the digital trade
- Develop new products
- Enter new markets
- Learn new digital publishing strategies
- Futureproof your business
Who should attend?
- Publishing Managers
- Marketing Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Directors
- Online Manager
- Business Developer
- Product Manager
- Rights & Licences Traders
- Data Strategics
- Information Professionals
We look forward to seeing you there!