By Edward Nawotka
It was at last year’s BookExpo America that we first introduced the world to Publishing Perspectives. Now, less than a year later, we’ve become a daily must-read for publishing industry professionals around the world.
This year at BEA Publishing Perspectives and Kirkus Media LLC are taking a bold step together and collaborating on a first-ever joint print edition for the show. (You can read our press release here.)
Our BEA edition will be published on Wednesday, May 26, and bring together the ground-breaking trade news reporting of Publishing Perspectives with the long history of exceptional review coverage of Kirkus. Now, here’s where you come in: We want you to tell us your stories.
Send any and all editorial ideas to editor-in-chief Edward Nawotka via e-mail.
For advertising opportunities, please email Erin Cox.
For all other inquiries, contact Hannah Johnson at 1-212-794-2851.
Time and space is limited, so hurry!
Call for Stories
Whether you’re a…
- publishing house hosting an event at your booth
- first-timer launching a new company
- an international book fair promoting your event
- bookseller searching for opportunities
- tech company with an innovative new product
- agent selling rights
- author giving a reading
- highly opinionated pundit
- comics publisher ready to go global
- a trade organization recruiting members
- veteran willing to give advice
…Publishing Perspectives wants to hear from you! There are a million stories at BEA, but only some of them get heard. Don’t get lost in the shuffle.
DISCUSS: What are you most looking forward to at BEA.